Do you have a passion for data? Are you interested in improving processes and diving into all kinds of challenges? Your eyes start to glitter from the underlying technology and you really love to have a lot of freedom and responsibility? Next to that, do you also like working in an international team of professionals who combine hard work with the proper dose of informality and humor? If the answers are yes – you are the right person for our team in Milsbeek (NL)!
Your skills come in handy on various projects whereby data-driven analysis can lead to innovation in our family-owned and international transport company.
In the position we have available, you will be advising customers, operations and sales on how to improve processes and systems and create unique solutions.
You will be part of a group of highly skilled data and IT professionals – the Emons Service Center. Together with institutes such as TNO and universities, ESC is working on all types of supply chain optimization and digitisation challenges.
- a problem-solver with all-around picture in mind and creativity
- familiar with business applications (ERP, finance, planning) & processes
- having experience in data engineering and reporting
- Skilled with database knowledge, MsAzure tools (Synapse and/or Azure Data Factory), SQL and/or PowerBI
- Easy-going and sharp of mind, with the right dose of professionalism
- Available for at least 32 hours a week.
- the possibility to be part of a great company and with an even better team of people around
- a nice, competitive salary
- sufficient opportunities to learn and grow
- Everyday a proper dose of coffee and/or tea, icw some fresh fruit
- the flexibility to work from home or have different working hours if the situation requires
We are not ‘your average’ transport company. With 80 years of experience and knowledge, being modern and innovative is the key! Family-owned, with HQ located in Milsbeek, nearby Nijmegen. Now led by the third generation, we grew to operations in a range of countries and with 5 offices all over Europe. On the roads, you can see our Van Huët glass inloader, our 2WIN double deck trailer for cargo transport or Hofmans for champost. Those are the smartest and most innovative transport solutions to achieve efficiency and sustainability. In addition, our trailers save 40% more CO2 compared to a standard trailer. Be the change with us!