Location: Milsbeek (HQ Netherlands) and partly from anywhere.
Our daughter company Emons Cargo|2WIN is expanding. Our diverse and enthusiastic sales team needs you – our new sales manager United Kingdom! The 2WIN team consists of a group of professional experts, who are all dedicated and passionate in their work. We believe you are the ‘match made in heaven’ if you are enthusiastic, creative and ambitious, but also loving some informal atmosphere and laughters!
Do you like conceptual selling? Can you keep an overview of the whole supply chain? Moreover, are you able to take along all stakeholders you need on your customer journey? In other words: can you sell a dream along with a service? If you have the knowledge, passion, capability and motivation to help us grow the 2WIN freight solution within the United Kingdom, we believe you are ready 2WIN!
What about the daily job?
A big part of your job is showing (potential) customers that our freight solution is not only possible but also that it’s possible for them! You help (potential) customers understand the advantages and you guide them into making it happen. You see opportunities, create qualified leads and show initiatives to optimize our lead generator. You understand the logistic gains and pains of customers and find a way to convert leads into opportunities and opportunities into actual business.
In your day-to-day job, you will be getting the full support of other Emons departments, but also of some high end, smart tooling. You connect via all kinds of customer events, account and optimization activities. And if you like to travel, you’re also in the right place here because on a regular basis seeing our customers makes that periodic traveling is part of your job.
What do we prefer?
- Well-experienced with international freight and supply chain solutions
- General understanding of custom procedures
- Ability to work as a part of a team in a cross-functional and international environment
- Great knowledge of the chances and opportunities within the United Kingdom
- Enthusiastic, persistent and proactive on the job
- Knowledge of working with MS Office
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English and at least 1 other language)
What do we offer?
- You will be part of a European family business, positioned as innovative, sustainable and different
- An attractive salary based on skills, experience and results
- Gadgets on the job to make your work life easier
- Working from Milsbeek HQ and partly from anywhere
- Working in a company with 75+ years of experience with international clients
- Fun! BBQs, integration events, great office competitions, and more!
- Focus on a harmonious work-life balance and personal development
- Time to get to know the concept and grow into the 2WIN business
- Just that extra hand when help is needed
More information or questions? Please contact Stijn van den Bogart (Sales & Marketing Manager Emons Cargo 2WIN) via firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call through +31629585064.
Join our family