Location – Milsbeek (NL)
Sharp of mind, a good sense of humor, fond of solving puzzles and getting a lot of energy from working in a dynamic environment – it can’t be different, than that you will fit perfectly in our team and be our new junior transport planner!
Team Emons is looking for you – and the fact that you do not have a lot of experience in the world of transport and transport planning yet is not a problem at all! In fact, we are eager to help you grow in our company and in our industry. But we also want to learn from you! We would love to hear your voice with regard to optimizing our operational processes or implementing the latest version of, for example, our newest planning software.
Your work as junior transport planner
As junior transport planner you take care of all planning activities related to Logiglass, one of the concepts of subsidiary Van Huët. Music in the background, a pleasant and professional team around you to work with and a good cup of coffee or tea ensure that you efficiently and flexibly make the best planning possible. In addition, you support the coordination of the entire Van Huët planning and youdeal with planning-related administrative matters. But it does not stop with the work for Van Huët; you will also work for subsidiary Emons Cargo | 2WIN!
Who are we looking for?
- You, of course!
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and eager to learn, but you also have a practical attitude
- The diploma in your backpack is a completed HBO education in the field of logistics or business administration
- Your language skills are not limited to Dutch, but you also master English and German. If you also speak French or Polish, it would be ultimate, but we expect at least English and German.
- You have a listening ear for all parties and know how to communicate clearly the choices made
- You are innovative, have a critical eye for processes and can communicate this easily
What do we offer you?
- You will be working for an ambitious and progressive family business that focuses on innovation and digitalization.
- A dynamic operational team that can mix professionalism with the right dose of informality
- Attractive secondary employment conditions, such as a company phone and laptop
- More than enough space for your development and plenty opportunities to grow
- A diverse job with a lot of freedom in making your choices and where you gain new experiences every day
- A flexible and well-adjusted work-life balance
If you believe we are a perfect match; let’s make connections to have a coffee -or tea- together and find out! And if you’re first having some questions, do not hesitate to contact us either for we will give you all answers you need!